The most innovative, direct view thermal sight in the world. The ECHO3 uses SIG SAUER® BDX® technology and can record both video and images in 8 different color palettes.
– Compact Thermal Reflex Style Sight (Don’t get Stuck “Behind” a Scope)
– BDX Enabled WiFi/Bluetooth®, Allowing Active Reticles that Change with KILO® Rangefinder Input.
– Customizable Fixed Reticles that are Configured from the BDX Mobile Application
– Uncooled 320×240 12µ VOx LWIR Core Operating at 30Hz (ITAR Controlled)
– LevelPlex™ Anti-Cant System with Scope Cant Sensitivity down to 0.5°
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Display) Powers up when it Senses Motion
– Video and Image Recording (including recoil activation) with 8 Color Palettes
– Greater than 6 Hours of Run Time with Heavy Use
– Easy to Adjust Lens with Optional Throw Lever Attachment
– Optional Quick Disconnect Mount
– Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A. to Withstand IPX-6 Conditions
– Aspheric Lens (10° FOV) with up to 6X Digital Magnification
– Designed for Predator and Hog hunters
– Improved Situational Awareness