The M400 TREAD pistol is an optics ready, aluminum receiver rifle caliber pistol. The TREAD pistol features a 11.5” Nitride Coated barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Shockwave Blade multi position pistol brace, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 11.5”;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
– Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
|Barrel Length||11.5 in (292 mm)|
|Height||7.5 in [191 mm]|
|Overall Length||27 in [686 mm]|
|Overall Width||2.5 in [64 mm]|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.7 kg)|
|Operating System||Direct Impingement|